There is no generally accepted definition of a virtual event.
Some say it is a live broadcast from a stage or studio,
with the audience at home on their computers or watching TV.
Others say it is like a webinar or a video conference.
We believe that a virtual event should be truly virtual:
virtual venue, virtual sets, virtual participation and the usage of
all technologies and possibilities that come with a virtual solution.
BENEFITS OF HOSTING
A digital event during Covid-19
- Budget friendly
- Saves time
- Make new connections
- Easy to collect feed back
- Easy to measure results
Quickly & Effectively with X!
- 1-2-1 Meetings
- Create branded and responsive event websites
- Accept online registrations and ticket purchases
- Get quotes and book event venues
- Send targeted email campaigns
- Process payments securely
- Assess event success and ROI with
- Get help from our
24/7 award-winning support team
- Quickly register and check in
attendees upon arrival
- Print name badges on-demand wirelessly
- Collect and process payments in real time
- Exhibitors and sponsors can capture,
qualify, and engage with leads
- Keep attendees informed and engaged
with modern mobile apps
- Capture the visual story of your event
with curated and projected social posts
- Leverage social media, gamification,
and push messages to increase interaction
TYPES OF EVENTS
• Board Meetings
• Educational Courses
• Networking Events
• Product Launches